List:       ant-user
Subject:    Re: Ant/telnet
From:       "Steve Loughran" <steve_l () iseran ! com>
Date:       2002-02-28 18:15:33

----- Original Message -----
From: "Scurr, Doug" <doug.scurr@retek.com>
To: <steve_l@iseran.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 05:24
Subject: Ant/telnet

> Hi Steve,
>  I saw some of your posts from awhile back on MARC user mailing list about
> telnet & Ant.

right. I'm going to be ruthless first and say 'use the mailing list for this
kind of thing'. There are lots of people who can help you, and the archive
of the discussion can help others.

> I'm trying to use telnet too & am getting the following message:
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/oroinc/net/telnet/TelnetClient

now I'm going to be extra ruthless and say 'did you read all the
documentation ?'. like the bit which mentions extra library dependencies:

http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/install.html#librarydependencies