List:       ant-dev
Subject:    Re: [VOTE] Release AntUnit 1.4 Based on RC1
From:       Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2013 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-06-19 14:21:34

- Downloaded the tarballs (both source and binaries). Installed locally.

- Verified the checksum file. All fine.

- Ran a few antunit tests via simple Ant build files. All fine.

This all looked fine. There are some minor issues though:

1. The NOTICE file copyright year is 2005-2014

2. The docs/index.html points to an incorrect location for source code:

     ant-antlibs-antunit git repository - <a
href="http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/ant/antlibs/antunit/trunk/">https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/ant-antlibs-antunit.git</a>.</p>

The text of that link has the right location, however the actual href
points to the SVN repo.

3. The docs/assert.html has a typo in its example:

<assertTrue message="foo is bar">
         <not>
           <equals arg1="${foo}" arg2="bar"/>
         </not>
       </assertTrue message="foo is bar">

The closing assertTrue tag is malformed. This specific typo isn't a blocker IMO,
for the release. Neither do I consider the index.html repo link typo to be a blocker.

I don't know if the copyright year issue should warrant a new vote. If it doesn't, \
then it's a +1 for this release from me.

-Jaikiran