List:       ant-dev
Subject:    Re: AW: Ivy - any future or is it also going to be retired?
From:       Maarten Coene <maarten_coene () yahoo ! com ! INVALID>
Date:       2016-12-07 19:57:02

Thanks Jaikiran! :-)
I'll try to review it ...
kind regards,Maarten

      Van: Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2013@gmail.com>
 Aan: dev@ant.apache.org
 Verzonden: woensdag 7 december 18:17 2016

Thank you. Given that there does seem to be willingness to do something
to move things forward with the project, I have now submitted a PR for
one of the open JIRAs https://github.com/apache/ant-ivy/pull/10 in an
attempt to fix it.

Over the weekend, I'll see if I can come up with a list of JIRAs which
might be worth to be included in the proposed release (whenever next it
happens). Of course, someone who has more knowledge about the project
can do this and I'll happily step aside from that task.

-Jaikiran