List:       ant-dev
Subject:    Re: xooki to asciidoc, a proof of concept
From:       Nicolas_Lalevée <nicolas.lalevee () hibnet ! org>
Date:       2015-02-15 22:45:03

I did some other improvements with the convertor. I am quite happy with the result \
now. There are still some glitches, but I think it would be manageable to be fix them \
manually.

Then I tested with the website. It works nicely apart from the home page and the \
download page. These two pages are very web oriented. The first because of its \
layout. The second due to its form. I'm not sure what to do about them.

Nicolas