List:       ant-dev
Subject:    Copy license info from Ibiblio
From:       David R Robison <drrobison () openroadsconsulting ! com>
Date:       2014-05-28 19:54:58

I am considering trying to code a change to copy the license info from
the maven2 repository at Ibiblio repository into the saved ivy xml files
in the artifact cache. This is so when I run an ivy.report I get the
license information. I am new to ivy development. Can someone point me
in the right direction to know how artifacts are read from Ibiblio and
saved into the local artifact cache?
Thanks, David

--

David R Robison
Open Roads Consulting, Inc.

This email communication (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or \
privileged material intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is \
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email \
immediately.