List:       ant-dev
Subject:    RE: [VOTE] Accept EasyAnt as a subproject - take 2
From:       Tim Enderling <T.Enderling () intershop ! de>
Date:       2013-02-28 14:09:52

Hi,

that's great news! We will we very happy to provide you with feedback.

Best Regards,
Tim

PS: Odd thing aside: I worked on a company intern concept to modularize Ant builds of \
software enriched with Ivy-meta data for a few months now (without tying us to \
Maven). Not knowing that there was EasyAnt and working on the basis of only Ant and \
Ivy I came to very similar conclusions regarding the design. Some of the technical \
details are even identical! - like providing paths to artifacts of a build module's \
dependencies in Ant paths like "acme#foo.foo.properties.file" to use them in Ant \
imports/includes. And I already stumbled upon the extension you brought into Ant and \
Ivy and was going to rely on them, not knowing where they actually came from. I'm \
very pleased to see, that someone has shared my thoughts and brought them a lot \