List:       ant-dev
Subject:    Re: Release of IvyDE 2.2 beta ?
From:       Neil Miller <neil.g.miller.98 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-02-07 18:51:19

I would really love to see this get released, and agree that beta sounds
about right. We've been hoping for it, for the ${ivyproject_loc}
variable, and have been occasionally testing the nightlies, but having
issues with "resolve in workspace" on those. When the beta is up, I'll
give it a test and file a bug for it if we still have the issue.

Neil