List:       ant-dev
Subject:    Re: svn commit: r491045 -   /ant/core/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/JU
From:       Jesse Glick <jesse.glick () sun ! com>
Date:       2006-12-30 2:05:58

peterreilly@apache.org wrote:
> Check if classpath used with forked junit contains multi versions of ant

I just spent about two hours today trying to figure out why my unit
tests were failing with a FNFE on junitvmwatcher*.properties from
JUnitTask.executeAsForked. Turned out I was somehow mixing Ant 1.6.5 and
1.7.0. (The unit test was running a nested copy of Ant which in turn ran
forked unit tests...don't ask.) Is that what this commit checks for?

-J.

--
jesse.glick@sun.com  x22801  netbeans.org  ant.apache.org
       http://google.com/search?q=e%5E%28pi*i%29%2B1