List:       ant-dev
Subject:    Re: AW: AW: suggestion - remove antidote from components list on
From:       Kev Jackson <kevin.jackson () it ! fts-vn ! com>
Date:       2005-06-30 7:49:34

Kev Jackson wrote:

>>> I didnt thought that as well, but thatīs not our playground. You
>>> could open a RFE on BugZilla itself :-)
>>>

> done

so...

           What    |Removed                     |Added
             Status|UNCONFIRMED                 |RESOLVED
         Resolution|                            |WORKSFORME

------- Additional Comments From wurblzap@gmail.com  2005-06-30 00:35 PDT -------
If, instead of moving the bugs to some Graveyard product/component and thus
preserving historical data, you really want to delete the bugs, you can switch
the allowbugdeletion parameter on and try again.

<<<

But only if you don't mind loosing the data