List:       ant-dev
Subject:    [myrmidon] -ref vs ${}
From:       Peter Donald <peter () apache ! org>
Date:       2002-03-31 4:02:39

Hi,

I just wanted to get peoples opinion on something I been playing with.
Currently in myrmidon the followin attributes will get identical values

myAttribute="${value}"
myAttribute-ref="value"

My question is do we need to support the "-ref" version of attribute
evaluation or is the first sfficient for all our use cases?

--
Cheers,

Pete

"You know what a dumbshit the 'average man' on the street is? Well, by
definition, half of them are even dumber than that!"
					J.R. "Bob" Dobbs