List:       ant-dev
Subject:    Re: cvs
From:       "Jeff Tulley" <JTULLEY () novell ! com>
Date:       2001-10-31 21:23:45

1.2 or 1.3 on NetWare 5.1(though only one at a time), and 1.3 on NetWare 6.

I have mainly been concentrating on 1.3, and in fact have some misgivings about ant \
working well on 1.2 on NetWare, due to some 1.2 bugs.  With the latest releases of \
the 1.2 JVM I think I at least got past all system crashes, but might have a long \
ways to go.

Anyway, it is at least 1.2.

Jeff Tulley  (jtulley@novell.com)
(801)861-5322
Novell, Inc., the leading provider of Net services software.

> > > j_a_fernandez@yahoo.com 10/31/01 12:43:57 PM >>>
Is NetWare's Java JDK1.1 or JDK1.2?

If it is 1.2 then maybe we could us (by reflection) File.listRoots() and in that way \
have a more rubust management of valid file names.

Jose Alberto