List:       annvix-dev
Subject:    [dev] Some nice advances to Annvix
From:       Vincent Danen <vdanen () annvix ! org>
Date:       2007-12-18 7:44:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Ok, everyone, go read the blog now: http://blog.annvix.org/

Did quite a bit of work this evening (heading to bed now!) and fixed a
few issues, built a new install ISO for testing locally (and for
installing on a server for my daughter's school), and also dug into
ports.  Almost all of the ports packages are now "certified" for
2.1-CURRENT/3.0-RELEASE and a new version of annvix-ports is now
available with some very nice new enhancements.  The blog has the
details (I'm too tired to reiterate it).

I've also done quite a bit of testing tonight to make sure run scripts
work and short of setting up a test kerberos realm, everything seems to
be working well.  I'll know better once I start upgrading production
systems.

At this rate, 3.0-RELEASE could be out as early as next week.  =)

Merry Christmas!

--
Vincent Danen @ http://linsec.ca/