List:       analog-help
Subject:    Re: [analog-help] Graphical barcharts
From:       Klaus Johannes Rusch <KlausRusch () atmedia ! net>
Date:       2007-01-15 10:40:16

Walter Ian Kaye wrote:

> I'm having an intermittent problem. One day it'll show the plus signs,
> and the next it'll show the graphical bars, and then the plus signs
> again. It just seems random. Force-reloading the form page doesn't
> help. Um, well this is using Firefox 2 on WinXP, so it might have
> something stuck in a cache that I can't clear....

Try recoding the URL of the bar image when this works for you
(right-click on the page and copy image location, or view the source and
look for the path of barb16.png) and then when it doesn't work check
open that URL and see what you get -- chances are you will see an error
message that helps you determine the root cause of the problem.

--
Klaus Johannes Rusch
KlausRusch@atmedia.net