List:       analog-help
Subject:    Re: [analog-help] help on web
From:       "Aengus" <analog07 () eircom ! net>
Date:       2007-01-04 16:12:18

Han Dao <Han.Dao@tdi.state.tx.us> wrote:
> I have checked on the logfies and it does contains the data for whole
> month which is from 12/01/2006 to 21/31/2006 that including hundreds
> of hits to the site.

If Analog is excluding all of that data, it's excluding it for a reason.

If you add   SETTINGS ON   to your analog.cfg, analog will display the
parameters that it will use to generate a log file. Look for any FROM or
TO entries, or any other exclusions in that output.

http://analog.cx/docs/syntax.html#settings

You can also do some additional testing by asking Analog to report on
one of the "missing" days, using a specific FROM and TO exclusion. This
will give you some additional information that may help you pin down
what is causing the problem.

Aengus