List:       analog-help
Subject:    RE: [analog-help] What do the successful number of pages in
From:       "Suresh, Mukund" <msuresh () qualcomm ! com>
Date:       2006-09-19 18:20:54

Hi Aengus,
Thanks for your reply! I was able to include .asp and .jsp and a .do
extension which our products generally have. Are there any other obvious
extensions I should be looking for?
Is there a way in Analog where one can determine the time spent by a
user on a particular web page?
For example, I stay on the login page before performing the next action
and so on.
Thanks,
Mukund