List:       analog-help
Subject:    Re: [analog-help] Some issues with FILEEXCLUDE
From:       "Aengus" <analog () eircom ! net>
Date:       2006-03-21 16:04:33

On Tuesday, March 21, 2006 5:16 AM [EDT],
Brereton, Stephen <stephen.brereton@york.gov.uk> wrote:

> I may not be understanding the finer points of the FILEEXCLUDE
> functions here, but I'd like to be able to exclude any instances of
> .js  and .css files for a start. That's without having to find where
> the files are by running the same report several times!
>
> At present , I appear to have to specify each
> /folder/folder/folder/*.js type of thing.
> I'd like to be able to just do something like
> FILEXCLUDE *.js

FILEEXCLUDE fully supports the use of wildcards. FILEEXCLUDE *.js will
execlude all .js requests  from your Analog reports.

If you're seeing .js entries in youe reports after using  FILEEXCLUDE *.js,
run  Analog with  SETTINGS ON to see what other INCLUDES are over-riding
your exclude.

Aengus