List:       analog-help
Subject:    [analog-help] help needed
From:       Kirsten Warweg <k.warweg () digitalpublishing ! de>
Date:       2005-03-14 17:35:16

Dear members of the analog help list,

using the analog web log analyzer, I've one question:

How can I find out, how many (different) people actually visited my
webpages? Unfortunately, the number of hosts doesn't give any information
about the number of different visitors, as it only reports the number of
requests send by internet service providers, doesn't it?

I would be very grateful for anyone's help.

With best regards.

Kirsten