List:       analog-help
Subject:    RE: [analog-help] Subfloor for requests and referrers?
From:       Stephen Turner <analog-author () lists ! isite ! net>
Date:       2003-10-20 13:46:30

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003, joe wrote:

> Thanks for your attention :) I do have one more question, reluctant
> though I am to bother you :) In my report I'm finding that 90% of the
> referrals are to images instead of pages. I can't figure out how to turn
> off *.gif targeted files (for example) in the referrer report without
> turning it off in all the other sections. Can you clear this up for me?

There is no way to do this, because the referrers and files aren't
correlated -- see docs/faq.html#faq128. But it's easy to ignore referrers on
your own site with the REFREPEXCLUDE command.

--
Stephen Turner, Cambridge, UK    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adelie/stephen/
 "The question of whether a computer can think is no more interesting than