List:       amd-dev
Subject:    Re: new am-utils releases
From:       Nick Williams <Nick.Williams () msdw ! com>
Date:       2000-06-02 9:17:54

Funnily enough... just talking about this elsewhere :-). This (IMHO),
sounds like the large memory/dnlc lookup problem which occurs on
solaris, due to the change I'm the culprit for :-(.

What would be useful is an indication of the size of memory of these
machines (or more specifically, the size of the dnlc, which is typically
a factor of the memory size) and the output of amq -s before and after
all of this.

Nick