List:       amd-dev
Subject:    Problem with scandir & am-utils?
From:       Steven Danz <sdanz () awc ! kc ! noaa ! gov>
Date:       1999-04-05 22:08:40

Hello

I have noticed on my Intel RedHat 5.2 system that if
I pass a 'auto' or 'toplvl' directory to scandir() that
scandir returns an error of "Invalid argument".  Using
readdir() works fine.  This wasn't the case back in the
amd-920824upl102-7 days, so I'm wondering if this
is a am-utils or a kernel issue.  I'm currently trying out
am-utils-6.0.1s7.

Thanks!

Steven Danz