List:       amd-dev
Subject:    Re: restart with HPUX 10.20
From:       Jon Peatfield <J.S.Peatfield () damtp ! cam ! ac ! uk>
Date:       1999-04-01 22:20:48

Sorry for wasting anyone's time.  That was my mistake nothing to do with
am-utils.  I was fiddling with the startup scripts and accidentally turned on
HP's automount and it defaulted (!) to swiping 2 of the mount points which amd
later tried to get.  The mnttab lines were not from amd but automount.  Total
confusion on my part.  I now can't see why the changing the config helped at
all...

 -- Jon