List:       amd-dev
Subject:    Re: [am-utils 6.0] Implement hesiod_isup
From:       Rainer Orth <ro () TechFak ! Uni-Bielefeld ! DE>
Date:       1999-01-13 23:33:49

Randall S. Winchester writes:

> I do not know what sort of load you have on those machines, but I thought It
> was working fine untill I put it on a production machine that got hundreds
> of different amd requests. But if it works now that would be good... as I
> said I have not spent time in the code yet.

One of the machines is a Sun Enterprise 450 running Solaris 2.6 and heavily
used as a departmental file and compute server.  Another machine (SGI
Indigo^2 running IRIX 6.2) has just been tormented compiling and testing a
current egcs snapshot with the sources residing on an automounted
filesystem.

	Rainer