List:       amd-dev
Subject:    AMD Problem with Solaris 2.6
From:       Dave Stringer-Calvert <dave_sc () csl ! sri ! com>
Date:       1998-07-25 1:54:49

AMD people -

I have a problem running AMD version 6.0a16 (build 4) on a Sun Sparc,
Solaris 2.6.  Commands such as 'netstat' and '/usr/ucb/ps' hang if
AMD has been started, and the user logs in using dtlogin and CDE.
This problem did not occur on our Solaris 2.5 machines...

Apart from AMD, this is a vanilla install of Solaris 2.6

Any clues?

Dave

---
Dr Dave Stringer-Calvert, Software Engineer, Computer Science Laboratory,
SRI International, 333 Ravenswood Avenue, Menlo Park, CA 94025-3493, USA.
Phone: (650) 859-3291    Fax: (650) 859-2844   Email: dave_sc@csl.sri.com