List:       amd-dev
Subject:    am_utils and LDAP
From:       Dario Dorella <dario.dorella () altairtorino ! it>
Date:       2002-01-08 11:02:14

Hi Erez,

I'm writing to you for a doubt I have on am_utils deployment; at my site
we are working in integrating Windows and UNIX resources using an LDAP
directory server, since this would help us in dealing with MS-Active
Directory; it would be useful for us to also have am_utils entries
there, but as I see from the documentation it seems am_utils uses a
customized ldap schema to store its data. Is there a place where I can
find the schema you used or should I write a new one by myself?

Thank you in advance for any help.

--
C Ya!