List:       amavis-user
Subject:    Re: AMaVIS Spam Headers
From:       "Paul R. Ganci" <ganci () nurdog ! com>
Date:       2015-05-15 4:34:56

On 05/11/2015 11:06 PM, Paul R. Ganci wrote:
> Can somebody please help me get the X-Amavisd-Status header back? The
> must be documentation somewhere on how to fix this issue.
I gave up trying to fix this problem in Amavisd which is where I think
it should at least be fixable. Rather I just used the postfix
header_checks capability on the final dovecot server to rewrite the
header before sending it to the second pass spamassassin.

As an aside is there a way to turn off Amavis headers and just use the
spamassassin headers?

--
Paul (ganci@nurdog.com)
(303)257-5208