List:       amavis-user
Subject:    Help appreciated with =?UTF-8?Q?sa=5Fuserconf=5Fmaps=20and=20sa?= =?UTF-8?Q?=5Fusername=5Fmaps?=
From:       Marc_Stürmer <mail () marc-stuermer ! de>
Date:       2012-11-20 9:19:58

Hello out there!

Currently I am tuning my local amavisd-new installation (v. 2.7.2) in
conjunction with Postfix on a modest Gentoo box.

My aim is that amavisd-new should honor the sauserprefs of local users
as much as possible.

All users which have local user prefs for Spamassassin are leaving
entries like mail@name.org in the database. Connectivity is all setup
and working.

So far, so good.

My questions are now:

1) Is there still the bug in sa_userconf_maps that .* does not work and
I need to enable domains directly, e.g. like '.mail.domain' => 'sql:' =

2) I would like some good documentation/pointers to read for regexps in
sa_username_maps. It should match the local recipient adress of the mail
as user for SA userprefs, meaning user@mail.domain is needed as
identifier for SQL lookups. When I hardwired in one user it worked like
it should, but I need a more flexible solution since I am not the only
user on that system.

BTW, is there any good way to debug the SQL queries amavisd does? I
raised log level to 5, also ran it with "amavisd debug-sa", but was not
really able to find something I could use for that kind of purposes - or
I am just blind. Whatever.

Thanks in advance!

Marc