List:       amavis-user
Subject:    [AMaViS-user] Banned filename rules per recipient domain
From:       Cristian Seres <cristian-2 () contrasec ! fi>
Date:       2010-11-19 14:49:11

Hello!

I have tried to look a solution for my problem, but apparently I haven't
found the correct search keywords so I'll post my question here.

Is it possible to use a different banned_filename_re for different
recipient domains? I would need to implement an email filtering system that
1) allows only specific attachment types for one recipient domain,
denies all other attachments
2) disallows a list of attachments for other recipient domains, allows
all other attachments.

If there are several recipients in the same email and they belong to
both 1) and 2), filtering should either work case by case or use the
stricter rule for both recipients.

I am using amavisd-new 2.6.4 with postfix 2.3.3-2 on CentOS 5.5. The
server would work as an relay for incoming mail.

Thanks in advance for your help!

--
Cristian Seres