List:       amavis-user
Subject:    [AMaViS-user] Fwd: Re: SA 3.3.1 performance issues?
From:       Michael Scheidell <michael.scheidell () secnap ! com>
Date:       2010-11-05 20:56:20

just a heads up, perl 5.10.1, freebsd 7.3, i386 code, mearly HAVING

IO-Socket-INET6

caused major delays (1 hour per email).

removing it fixed it.

testing was done with 'spamassassin -D < {email}', and it hung,
complaining about 'no ipv6' on EVERY dns query.

also note, freebsd 7.3 amd64, didn't have any problems.

tried 'p5-IO-Socket-INET6-2.61' to 'p5-IO-Socket-INET6-2.65', BOTH had
problems.