List:       amavis-user
Subject:    Re: [AMaViS-user] spam_admin unknown field in policy_bank
From:       Gary V <mr88talent () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-10-09 1:26:24

On 10/8/10, Christian Rößner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> a simple question:
>
> I would like to notify my postmaster, if some of the MYUSERS users are trying to \
> send spam to the outside. Therefor I modified the policy_bank MYUSERS and tried to \
> add the spam_admin option. Unfortunately amavis is telling me in the logs that this \
> is an unknown field.
> Oct  8 12:29:15 mx0 amavis[32204]: (!)loading policy bank "MYUSERS": unknown field \
> "spam_admin"
> So, how can I specify spam_admin and how can I enable notification in certain \
> policy_banks?
> Thanks in advance
>
> Best regards
> Christian

An example:

$policy_bank{'MYNETS'} = {  # mail originating from @mynetworks
  originating => 1,
  os_fingerprint_method => undef,
  spam_admin_maps  => ["postmaster\@$mydomain"], # alert of internal spam
  final_spam_destiny => D_BOUNCE, # so the sender knows they are a spammer
  spam_kill_level_maps => [9.0],
  spam_dsn_cutoff_level_maps => [9999],
  spam_dsn_cutoff_level_bysender_maps => [9999],
};

--
Gary V