List:       amavis-user
Subject:    Re: [AMaViS-user] Amavisd ignoring AV reports from clamav
From:       James Cloos <cloos () jhcloos ! com>
Date:       2007-12-29 21:35:57

Thanks for the replies.

As luck would have it, about a minute after sending the note I finally
found the section of the script involved and was able to diagnose the
issue.

I do generally read the announce messages and have debian's
apt-listchanges installed and set to mail updates, which I also read.

Somehow this change got through unnoticed anyway. ;-(

I've been waiting for a relevant message to make it thru the first-level
protections to confirm things work again, but none have yet done so....

Thanks again,

-JimC
--
James Cloos <cloos@jhcloos.com>         OpenPGP: 1024D/ED7DAEA6