List:       amavis-user
Subject:    Re: [AMaViS-user] amavisd-new and domain list
From:       Mark Martinec <Mark.Martinec+amavis () ijs ! si>
Date:       2007-12-18 17:19:25

Michele,

> 1) i must specify the list of valid domains in amavisd configuration file
> in debian i must edit the file /etc/amavis/conf.d/05-domain_id
> and change the value of variable @local_domains_acl = ();
> well.. i've the list of my domain in a postfix MySQL table called
> 'domain'... can i set the amavisd configuration to read the domain
> list into the postfix MySQL table? so if i add or del a domain with
> postfixadmin GUI i've my amavisd domain list rightly updated.

You can to adapt SQL query to directly access your SQL table, as
Patrick suggests. There is an example in amavisd.conf-sample (2.5.2),
search for:
 # Here is an example of a SELECT clause that fabricates an artificial 'users'
 # table from actual table 'postfix_domains' containing a field 'domain_name'.

> 2) i see that spamassassin configuration was read from amavisd
> configuration file and not from default spamassassin configuration file
> (/etc/spamassassin/local.cf)

I doubt it. SpamAssassin would complain about the syntax.

> i want set the spamassassin values:
> use_pyzor 1
> use_bayes 1
> bayes_auto_learn 1
> use_razor2 1
> into amavisd config file...

These belong into local.cf, not to amavisd config file.

> but i don't understand how to add that value
> in amavisd configuration

You can't.

> or if that value are read from
> /etc/spamassassin/local.cf configuration file.

Yes, it should be read from that file.

You may want to start as: 'amavisd debug-sa'
and check that SpamAssassin really reads its .cf
files from the directory you have them.

  Mark