List:       amavis-user
Subject:    Re: [AMaViS-user] Whitelist help
From:       Mark Martinec <Mark.Martinec+amavis () ijs ! si>
Date:       2007-05-30 0:13:13

Azfar Hashmi,

> I am trying to add a domain in global whitelist via read hash method.
> can some one tell me how to add multiple domains in hash file
>
> @whitelist_sender_maps = read_hash("/etc/amavis/global_whitelist");

One domain per line. Predend a dot to include its subdomains.

sub read_hash

# read a lookup associative array (Perl hash) from a file - may be called
# from amavisd.conf
#
# Format: one key per line, anything from '#' to the end of line
# is considered a comment, but '#' within correctly quoted rfc2821
# addresses is not treated as a comment introducer (e.g. a hash sign
# within "strange # \"foo\" address"@example.com is part of the string).
# Lines may contain a pair: key value, separated by whitespace,
# or key only, in which case a value 1 is implied. Trailing whitespace
# is discarded (iff $trim_trailing_space_in_lookup_result_fields),
# empty lines (containing only whitespace or comment) are ignored.
# Addresses (lefthand-side) are converted from rfc2821-quoted form
# into internal (raw) form and inserted as keys into a given hash.
# NOTE: the format is partly compatible with Postfix maps (not aliases):
#   no continuation lines are honoured, Postfix maps do not allow
#   rfc2821-quoted addresses containing whitespace, Postfix only allows
#   comments starting at the beginning of a line.

See also a section:

  HASH LOOKUPS (associative array lookups)

in README_FILES/README.lookups

  Mark