List:       amavis-user
Subject:    [AMaViS-user] Exceptions for spamcheck sendmail
From:       Peter Huetmannsberger <huetmann () violine ! at>
Date:       2007-05-29 11:13:39

Hi,

I am using the sendmail-milter setup for amavisd.new, and have been VERY
happy with it, so far.

I would like to know, if any of you using the sendmail-milter setup have
found a way to make an exception for spamfiltering, when mails come from a
certain Iaddress.

i.e. we have a setup where mails coming from the exchange server should
not be checked for spam, all others should be checked.

Any hints would help,

MAny thanks,

.peter