List:       amavis-user
Subject:    [AMaViS-user] amavis-stats specfile?
From:       Daniel J McDonald <dan.mcdonald () austinenergy ! com>
Date:       2007-05-25 21:53:01

I'm trying to install amavis-stats 0.1.22 (Dale Walsh's fork) on a box
without a compiler, so RPM seems the best way to go.  The only canned
RPM is from 0.1.12, and nothing appears to be in the same spot.  I'm
currently floundering around trying to make it work, but if someone has
a functional spec file I'd greatly appreciate not having to re-invent
the wheel.

--
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE # 2495, CISSP # 78281, CNX
Austin Energy