List:       amavis-user
Subject:    Re: [AMaViS-user] Configuration doubts
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Luis_Hern=E1n_Otegui?=" <luis.otegui () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-03-05 22:34:56

Well, thanks a lot, I got puzzled with sa_tag, sa_tag2 and sa_kill_level,
but I figured it out about an hour ago. My mistake, I had sa_tag2 and
sa_kill_level at the same value.
Right now my servers are rjecting everything above 10, as I wanted, and
tagging and forwarding everything between 5 and 10.

Thanks again. I'll stay on the list, so I can learn more from other
messages.

Luis

2007/3/5, Gary V <lists@johnmecham.com>:

> Luis wrote:
>
> > Hi, everybody, this is my first mail to the list. I' ve been running
> AMaViS,
> > SA and Postfix for a while with local quarantine for spams.
> Periodically, I
> > logged on to the server, checked the quarantine account, and silently
> > forwarded false positives to my users (after teaching them to SA).
>
> > Righ now, I wanna change that into rewriting the Subject line, and let
> my
> > users decide if something is spam or not (I run a global whitelist for
> SA).
>
> > But, I have this problem (and I don't know if the solution I want is
> > possible). I want to discard the spam tagged above a certain score (in
> my
> > setup, above 10), but forward the spams tagged between 5 and 10 to my
> users,
> > with the pertinent subject modification. I've modified amavisd.conf to
> > disable quarantine, and tried first final_spam_destiny = D_PASS, but
> every
> > spam was sent to my users. Then, I switched to D_DISCARD, but the result
> was
> > even worse, since all spam got discarded.
>
> > I want to know if it is possible to do what I want, i.e., send spams
> between
> > 5 and 10 to the users, whith the subject modification, and discard
> > everything over 10.
>
> > Thanks in advance,
> > Luis
>
> Assuming recipient domains are considered local (the domains are
> included in @local_domains_maps (or older style @local_domains_acl):
>
> $final_spam_destiny = D_DISCARD;
> $spam_quarantine_to = undef;
> $sa_tag2_level_deflt = 5.0;
> $sa_kill_level_deflt = 10.0;
> $sa_spam_subject_tag = '**SPAM** ';
>
> or if you should want to quarantine between 10 and 13:
> $spam_quarantine_to = 'spam-quarantine';
> along with:
> $sa_quarantine_cutoff_level = 13;
>
> This second part assumes you are not using an ancient version of
> amavisd-new.
>
> Gary V

GNU-GPL: "May The Source Be With You...