List:       amavis-user
Subject:    Re: [AMaViS-user] @spam_lovers_maps
From:       Mark Martinec <Mark.Martinec+amavis () ijs ! si>
Date:       2005-11-25 14:19:53

Mike,

> My understanding was this setting was to allow spam to
> pass to a given users mailbox as well as copy to an administrative
> account (perhaps on another domain).

Quarantining (and admin notifications) have separate and mostly independent
controls from mail passing.

When spam score exceeds kill level, it gets quarantined (unless quarantine
is disabled) and admin notification is sent (this is disabled by default).

When spam score exceeds kill level, recipient get this mail _only_ if
he is spam lover or if spam_destiny is D_PASS. This is independent
from quarantining and admin notifications.

When mail is passed to recipient, mail is marked as spam (tagged in the
header and/or address extension inserted) if spam score exceeds tag2 level.

  Mark