List:       amavis-user
Subject:    [AMaViS-user] Get AMaViS to pgp-sign messages
From:       Jörg_Eichhorn <eichhorn () ponton-consulting ! de>
Date:       2005-11-25 10:03:22

Hi,

is there any way how I can get AMaViS to sign the Virus/Spam/Bounce Mails
it sends. The idea behind that is, that we have started to receive more
spam mails, that look like Antispam warnings. (Some are recognized as spam,
some are not. But we only mark, not filter them.) And I'd like to give my
users a little help on deciding which are good and which are bad.

Any help appreciated,
Jörg