List:       amavis-user
Subject:    [AMaViS-user] amavisd-new and SpamAssassin - some config questions
From:       "Michael Leone" <turgon () mike-leone ! com>
Date:       2002-06-10 19:24:51

Thanks to Mark's help, I'm running amavisd-new with postifix, and
having it call Sophie and SpamAssassin, for virus and spam checking.

My problem - sometimes SA is flagging something as spam, and it's
being rejected. Unfortunatrely, a couple of the spam emails were not
really spam.

So:

1. Where do I tell SA/amavisd-new not to bounce the spam, but instead
send it on?
2. I can't seem to see where to tell SA to put the spam score into a
header. The SA docs I see say to make it a rule in the
~/.spamassassin directory. Of course, since amavisd-new is running
SA, I don't have a .spamassassin directory. :-)
2a. Where to make my own whitelists (using Debian unstable).

Thanks