List:       amavis-tech
Subject:    Re: /var/amavis/tmp
From:       Mark Martinec <Mark.Martinec () ijs ! si>
Date:       2005-01-26 13:28:58

Sourivong,

> Consequently to a pb with my antivirus which temporarily did not function
> (AVG Antivirus), many mails have been placed in /var/amavis/tmp,

These are just temporary directories, you may delete old temporary directories
(just make sure not to delete the ones currently in use).

> how can i force amavisd-new to treat once again thoses mails to be send ?

You don't. These mail messages are still in the mailer's queue,
MTA will eventually retry them, or you can force it to flush the queue
by an explicit command.

  Mark