List:       amarok-promo
Subject:    Fwd: Linux on the Desktop Day in Stuttgart - Looking for Lecturers
From:       Harald Sitter <harald () getamarok ! com>
Date:       2007-12-11 17:15:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Datum: Dienstag 11 Dezember 2007
Von: Bernhard Rode <mail@bernhardrode.de>
An: amarok@kde.org

Hello to everybody, sorry if this Message is not 100% Amarok specific.

My name is Bernhard Rode and I'm studying at the university of applied
sciene in Stuttgart (Germany).
We want to have about Linux at home / on the desktop on 18th january 2008.

At the moment we're looking for people who would like to make a session
about KDE4 and Multimedia.

I'm really looking forward and hope to get some mails.

We have a small agenda what we want to do:

9.15-10.00: OpenMoko, Markus Sclichting, Student @ HdM Stuttgart
10.15-11.15: Linux Business (HighAvailability & Virtualisatzion),
Andreas Reyer, Linux Haus Stuttgart
11.30-12.30: Business & Open Source - Motivation & Business Cases, Franz
Haberhauer, Sun Microsystem
13.30 -14.30: Open Source Community Development around the world
14.45-15.45: KDE About the Desktop Environment
16.00-16.45: KDE4 Look, Listen & Enjoy

Thanks in advance
Bernhard Rode

mail@bernhardrode.de