On Sunday 28 October 2007 15:24, Myriam Rita Schweingruber wrote: > Hi all, > > scrolling through the ako website, I stumble upon the Amarok Weekly News > wich are published in a more monthly manner, shouldn't we rename this? > > Also, the publication doesn't integrate into ako correctly, could this be > changed? Everything older than 16 weeks doesn't show... > > I'd love to give a hand, so just tell me where and how I can help. > > Greets > > Myriam aka Mamarok Hi, Thanks for your interest. Yes, AWN is being released more or less once in a month, but I still haven't abandoned the idea of more frequent releases. I hope one day we'll see really weekly AWN :). Ironically, the harder part is not writing the article itself, but finding enough (interesting) material in my limited time. I encourage everyone to submit their ideas. If you find some interesting blog entry, usefull script or a howto, new Amarok usecase, idea for a mini aricle, iterview, etc. please drop me a note. Of course, I wouldn't also mind text contributions ;). You could also help by translating the AWN to your native lanuguage and publishing it on local linux news site. I know the people from polishlinux.org do so. About the a.k.o issue, I'm not sure what the problem is, but you can find all issues on my page http://ljubomir.simin.googlepages.com/awn, as AWN still has the status of an unnoficial publication. Regards, -- Ljubomir Simin Registered Linux User #351181 _______________________________________________ Amarok-promo mailing list Amarok-promo@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/amarok-promo