List:       amarok-promo
Subject:    Re: Radio Anorak - Good Music, Good Chats,
From:       "Aaron Krill" <aaron () getamarok ! org>
Date:       2007-09-16 22:23:31

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello!

My name is Aaron Krill, and I am the new manager/maintainer/guru of Amarok's
latest and greatest endeavor, Radio Anorak. Radio Anorak is a new community
radio for users of Amarok.

From the Anorak Mission
Statement<http://rokymotion.pwsp.net/wiki/Radio_Anorak/Mission_Statement>
:

"""The primary mission of Radio Anorak is to promote Amarok and the
propagation of free music. Therefore our mandatory to play as much free
music as possible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Further goals are to
provide live informational "talk shows" to enlighten users of recent
developments with Amarok and indeed the KDE project as a whole."""

Discussions regarding Anorak will be in our google
group<http://groups.google.com/group/amarok-radio/>.
Want to help out? Check out our available
jobs<http://rokymotion.pwsp.net/wiki/Radio_Anorak/Jobs>
.

Cheers,
Aaron Krill