--00000000000071459105bafb6875 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" On Tue, 9 Feb 2021 at 21:45, Pedro de Carvalho Gomes wrote: > Thanks Myriam! I have just hit the "send" button to announce the alpha to > KDE's communication channels > > A small remark: it seems you let an orphan paragraph with text "Some > important notes about this release:" > Click on "Read more" to see the full article, that is the default publishing settings. If you want to see the full article only, I can change this, but usually our release articles are quite long with ChangeLog excerpts, so not very appealing for most users. Regards, Myriam -- Pronouns: she/her Proud member of the Amarok and KDE Community: https://www.kde.org Protect your freedom and support the work of the FSFE: https://www.fsfe.org --00000000000071459105bafb6875 Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Thanks Myriam! I have just hit the "send" button to announ= ce the alpha to KDE's communication channels

A small remark: it seems you let an orphan paragraph with text "Some important notes about this release:"

Click on "Read more" to see the full article, = that is the default publishing settings. If you want to see the full articl= e only, I can change this, but usually our release articles are quite long = with ChangeLog excerpts, so not very appealing for most users.
=

Regards, Myriam=C2=A0
=

--
Pronouns= : she/her
Proud member of the Amarok and KDE Community:=C2=A0