--000000000000ac170405afdad8e4 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Hi Pedro, On Mon, 21 Sep 2020 at 22:55, Pedro de Carvalho Gomes < pedrogomes81@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi Myrian, > > I deeply apologize. But as I have told you before, I am not directly > creating these PR to the official Amarok mirror at Github. I can see > that these are triggered when I push to my personal repo, but I couldn't > identify more than this yet. > > I'll send more time investigating this, so I don't disturb it further > > Why don't you use a branch on our gitlab instance instead for your Amarok work? You can use this as much as a gitlab personal repository, and it would avoid causing this kind of "side-effects". Regards, Myriam -- Pronouns: she/her Proud member of the Amarok and KDE Community: https://www.kde.org Protect your freedom and support the work of the FSFE: https://www.fsfe.org --000000000000ac170405afdad8e4 Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Hi Pedro,

I deeply apologize. But as I have told you before, I am not directly
creating these PR to the official Amarok mirror at Github. I can see
that these are triggered when I push to my personal repo, but I couldn'= t
identify more than this yet.

I'll send more time investigating this, so I don't disturb it furth= er

Why don't you use a branch on our gitlab inst= ance instead for your Amarok work? You can use this as much as a gitlab per= sonal repository, and it would avoid causing this=C2=A0kind of "side-e= ffects".=C2=A0

Regards, Myriam

--=C2=A0
Pronouns: she/her
Proud member of the Amarok= and KDE Community:=C2=A0
Protect your freedom and support the work= =C2=A0of the=C2=A0FSFE:
=
--000000000000ac170405afdad8e4--