On Thu, 9 Jan 2020 at 12:55, Bennett Piater <bennett@piater.name> wrote:

Where is that discussion taking place, if I may ask?

On the devel list, of course. Please modify the subject header when you reply to a thread, else you are breaking it.

FWIW, arch linux dropped amarok to AUR (unsupported) with the comment
that upstream looks basically dead and the qt5 version was never
properly finished.
So the communication could certainly do with an improvement.

Noted, thanks for the update.

Regards, Myriam

Protect your freedom and support the work of the FSFE: