List:       amarok-devel
Subject:    Re: Release plan
From:       Lucas Lira Gomes <x8lucas8x () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-11-09 14:00:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

in my opinion we should push feature freeze a bit forward. I know I'm out
of schedule, but one more week in the amarok part is enough for some
necessary fine-tuning in the config dialog. However, the tomahawk part
isn't finished yet. The problem was that I had to refactor sip plugins a
bit and that I had started out more things than I could satisfactorily
handle. Sorry for that and for being absent since Randa. I'll hush here
with the work that I still have to do. Besides that, for your information,
I estimate that tomahawk still needs 15 days to be as it should.

Regards, Lucas Lira Gomes.

-------
Lucas Lira Gomes (llg)
Linux User #533002