List:       amarok-devel
Subject:    Re: release plan
From:       Mark Kretschmann <kretschmann () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-08-28 6:53:19

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 10:00 PM, Lydia Pintscher <lydia@kde.org> wrote:
> Heya folks :)
>
> Since I didn't get any input from anyone but Jeff, here's the plan:
> 10.8. feature freeze, string freeze
> 15.8. taggin beta
> 17.8. release beta
> 31.8. taggin final
> 04.9. release final

Hey all,

I'd like to request that we postpone the 2.3.2 release for one week.
That's because we are currently still having a high number of serious
bugs (especially crashes), and some show-stopper layout problems in
the Context View that we are still trying to resolve. Plasma from KDE
4.5.0 is giving us a bit of a headache, as it introduced a number of
changes and regressions that affect Amarok. We need some time for
researching this further.

Here's a list of currently known crashers:

http://tinyurl.com/amarokcrashes

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer