List:       amarok-devel
Subject:    Re: Suggestion: UI keyword in subjects.
From:       Lee Olson <leetolson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-08-07 7:16:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Please see the attached images for one idea. The user would click the volume
control button, which would pop up a volume control meter to the left of it.
This would allow the user to adjust the volume by clicking inside the meter,
which would add or remove a bar to the location clicked . After a
pre-defined amount of time, the volume control would be dismissed. The
volume control button would display a percentage when the volume is
un-muted.

- Lee