List:       amarok-devel
Subject:    Re: Show in Media sources
From:       Lukas <1lukas1 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-02-08 19:05:20

> Tracks that are deleted from within Amarok are removed from the
> database immediately, even if scanning is not enabled. I'm not quite
> sure how this is relevant to the discussion anyway.

Then i guess i misunderstood the mean of "Show in Media sources". I
thought it means show where track's file (its source) exists, thus it
is in file system, thus i would expect having something like Dolphin
being opened. (i had my repos messed up and didn't tried it in the
first place) My bad sorry)