List:       amarok-devel
Subject:    [patch info] Load media through KDE's KIOSlaves
From:       Valerio Pilo <valerio () kmess ! org>
Date:       2009-09-04 11:22:20

Hi rockers! I'd like to write a patch for my beloved Amarok to make it
possible to load media files out of KDE kioslaves (for example, an mp3 may be
in smb://server/share/music/amarok_theme.mp3).

Is there any reason why this hasn't been implemented before? If none, can you
point me to where the actual file opening is located in your codebase?

Thanks!
Sincerely,
Valerio Pilo
--